Tuesday, September 13, 2011

HC Storm VS. Barcelona

So I guess this game is supposed to be recorded as a tie since the referees didn't show and both coaches agreed to a tie. However, the teams still played and eventually a ref came. But it is still being contested because they logged it as win 6-2 (thank you Seth and Matthew!). So we will wait for official word. It was a hard game because the field was HUGE!


The boys were getting so exhausted trying to run up and down it. The goals were all very BIG making it hard to defend! I believe this team was a real U9 team based on their size. When Nik is saying how tall they are that tells you something!

This weeks spotlights are Zack and Matthew
Zack loves being outdoors! He loves soccer and baseball is a close second. He is #2 and plays goalie the second half. His favorite food is ribs and he goes to school at Brookside.

Matthew (Mom email me or leave a comment and I will add a few things about Matthew)

No comments:

Post a Comment